Friday, July 2, 2010

Hottie of the Week: Michael Hurst

As usual we're dipping into full on geek territory here. This is where my Hercules and Xena obsession returns. You see my biggest obsession while I was active in the fandom was always Iolaus. I am the High Priestess of Iolaus. Don't judge. And, yes, I will be finishing fixing that site up before long.

Michael Hurst is the man, the myth, the legend: in other words, the dude who brought Iolaus to life. I don't think there's any denying that he's a good looking guy, but as usual, it's the talent that drew me in every bit as much as the view. In addition to being a really excellent actor (don't pretend like it doesn't take balls to put on a dress and sing on a show watched by millions when you're a guy), by all accounts he's also super, super nice.

And in case you haven't seen the man, he's the definition of aging gracefully: YUM. Hot guys with a sense of humor who aren't scared to take on geeky roles and have cute Kiwi accents ftw.

No comments: