Friday, June 25, 2010

Hottie of the Week: Felicia Day

Probably my biggest girl crush ever: Felicia Day. Sorry, but if you're a geek chick and you say part of you doesn't want to be her... you're probably lying. Or so completely out of touch it's crazy. Because Felicia is, frankly, teh awesome.

This is a lady who writes, acts, directs, plays WoW and the violin. I don't even KNOW how many threats that is because, well, I'm too lazy to count them. But it's epic. Truly epic. Plus she created The Guild (AWESOME) and starred in Doctor Horrible's Sing-Along blog (ALSO AWESOME).

On a totally shallow note, she's also a redhead and super pretty. I've never had the honor of meeting the lovely Ms. Day, but I have a feeling she's probably about as rocking in person as she seems to be. So here's to cool geeky ladies who aren't scared to just be who they are and being a dork a mark of success. Can I get a woot woot? I thought so!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes! She is awesome! Just started watching the Guild. She seems super talented and very cute too. ;)

~Kimberly

Beth Howard said...

Definitely! Glad you're enjoying The Guild - it's one of my go to viewings when I'm feeling stressed :)

Wes H said...

rawr