Friday, July 16, 2010

Hottie of the Week: Julian McMahon

It's no secret to most of you that I'm a huge Nip/Tuck fan. Even with the show gone, my love lives on. I absolutely adore every bit of it. Yeah, even the parts that ended stupidly like the Carver storyline. A big part of that is the fact that I ended up falling in love with the biggest asshole of them all: Christian Troy.

I'll start by saying that it's not because I'm into guys who are jerks. Quite the opposite. But Julian's so darn HOT. I will say after seeing some of his Charmed eps, I prefer him a bit more natural than he got to be as Christian, but that's a small quibble.

Let's face it, this is a simple one: hot guy, hot accent (mmmmm Aussie), great bod. There's really not a lot of downsides, so enjoy the eye candy, and if you haven't seen Nip/Tuck yet, get on it!

No comments: