Friday, March 1, 2013

Hottie of the Week: Steve R. McQueen

Here be spoilers for this season's Vampire Diaries. Avert your eyes if you mind.



So last week's Vampire Diaries has been a slow burn emotional trauma thing. I find myself getting broken up over it at the strangest times. I honestly haven't been hit this hard by a character death since Doyle on Angel or since Nine's regeneration on Doctor Who. This one HURTS. So I'm soothing myself with pictures of the lovely actor who plays (I refuse to go past tense - shush) Jeremy Gilbert. Who will be back because I'm guessing the show runners don't want me coming after them and beating their asses.




Consider the puppy pictures therapy. I know I did. Also, to my friend Chad: THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT :P






1 comment:

Chad Moore said...

Great pic choices! And I accept full responsibility!