Tuesday, February 21, 2012

The Ultimate Sacrifice

No, okay, not the ultimate sacrifice, but a pretty big one. For lent (no, I'm not religious in the slightest, tiniest little way), I'm giving up soda. It's a good way to jump start weight loss, and... well, it's not like it's good for me. I considered giving up caffeine altogether, then came to my senses and decided soda was a good place to start.

Consider this your warning.

In all seriousness, I don't think it'll be that bad. It'll just mean remembering to prep up tea or something for myself to have during the day instead. I enjoy it just as much, though there will definitely be days when I want my Dew fix. Are you giving up anything for Lent?

2 comments:

Chad Moore said...

Good for you, sweetheart! Honestly? It's not as a bad as it seems. All I do is drink water now, and have tea with dinner. Funnily enough, I don't miss sodas at all.

Beth Howard said...

Good, you'll be my inspiration to do this thing right, then!