Thursday, September 29, 2011

Gleeking Out

http://sporkyforky.tumblr.com/post/6716106013/fanart-for-the-sidhe-a-wonderful-klaine-fic-by
This post is for all the fic freaks out there. If you don't like fan fiction, particular alternate universe fan fiction with guy on guy action in it? You won't like this. And that's just fine.

It's been literally years since I read an epic fic, but I kept seeing things on DeviantArt about an alternate universe Glee fic (Kurt/Blaine specifically) that everyone was apparently in love with. I resisted for a long time, but I finally dove in and have managed to devour the whole thing in a week. It would have been faster, but.. well... I kinda didn't want it to be over. So if you enjoy elves and magic and hot mansex and angst and Glee? You need to go and read The Sidhe right now. I'll wait. Fair warning: I cried like a bitch with a skinned knee and shit at the end. You probably will too.

No comments: