Friday, April 30, 2010

Hottie of the Week: Robert Sean Leonard

I've decided that every week I'm going to post about a celebrity I have a crush on. Why? Because I can. Some of the choices will be obvious, some may be totally embarrassing... but we're all friends here, right? Right?!

Most people know RSL from the most obvious and prominent of his roles - James Wilson on House. And, honestly, I don't blame you if that's the first thing that comes to mind. I doubt I could love the show any more than I did. Well, unless they stopped letting Wilson date people so he could focus more fully on just having entertaining conversations with House... but other than that...

However, MY crush on him goes back even further. Nope, not Dead Poets Society, though I do love that film. Not Swing Kids either, though that too is a really well made movie that's 100% worth seeing. Oh, no. My crush started when I was watching tacky 80s movies late at night and saw My Best Friend is a Vampire. If you've never seen that movie, you're missing out on some deliciously cheeseball comedy - and an adorably, awkwardly young RSL to boot.

Tune in next week for my next utterly random pick. Yay!

No comments: