Saturday, April 5, 2014

The Tough Keep Something or Another

No, mommy, no laundry - get your damn story done.



So far, Camp NaNoWriMo has been good. It's going really well, actually. So maybe my title is misleading. So far I'm keeping up with my daily word count, and I'm making good progress on the story. I'm sure it doesn't hurt that I've spent months plotting this particular story out. 

I won't say that the characters are "speaking" to me, precisely. I don't really talk to my characters. I plot scenes like I'm watching a movie. I direct and edit a movie in my head, then I write it down. This particular movie involves internal visual casting of Chris Colfer, Chris Evans, Mads Mikkelson, Olivia Hussey and Karen Gillan. What I'm saying here is that it's beautiful. Seriously, this is a fun head picture to savor. 

Any of you out there hitting up the event? Writing something even if you aren't? Whose faces are you looking at in your head?

No comments: