Friday, March 14, 2014

Hottie of the Week: Anthony Andrews


Asian hottie last week, and British hottie this week. Better yet? Sophisticated, nice British hottie. My first exposure came through my mom, who showed me The Scarlet Pimpernel (it also includes a young Ian McKellen), then Brideshead Revisited... and I honestly dare you not to fall in love with him. 

I actually started a mailing list fan club for him years and years ago. You can find it on Yahoogroups as the AnthonyAndrewsFanClub, and every year my fabulous group co-owner Patricia heads an effort in honor of Christmas and Anthony's birthday to raise money for the British Red Cross. Anthony usually signs a crop of photos to be auctioned off as part of the effort, so if you want to help charity and enjoy fangirling over Anthony, please join us! 



1 comment:

oneofmany said...

Anthony Andrews is my hottie for LIFE!