Thursday, October 10, 2013

It's Not Actually That Ironic

Proudly showing off my Clarissa Explains it all in front of my Jonathan Brandis pin-ups and Star Trek poster.
A couple of things: liking things is not ironic. Also? I don't hate hipsters. I actually like a lot of hipster music, covet many of their clothes, and think some of them have the most EPIC hair ever. But back to the real point - ironic liking of things. It's not a thing. It isn't. If you like something, you like it. Stop pretending you're liking it ironically. Just ENJOY it. With that in mind, here's me through the years letting my geek flag fly. Share your geekiest photos too! I want to see 'em.


With braces and my friend Meggan while wearing a Star Wars shirt that I still own and wear.


Dressed as Dr. Horrible with my hubby as Captain Hammer & some excellent Doctors.

Me as Eleven with another cosplayer as Four.

In middle school with a flannel shirt and ghostbusters t-shirt. I am both grunge and geek. Don't hate me because I'm beautiful.

No comments: