Sunday, May 6, 2012

Preparations

This year, I will be prepared for Nanowrimo. I will have an outline. I will be ready not only to START a novel, but to FINISH one.

That's my battle cry at the moment, and I'm determined to make it happen. I still don't know exactly what I'm going to write. I'm leaning toward the fantasy-romance angle. I've never really written something in terms of my creative writing that's romantically bent, and since it's what I primarily roleplay, I realized that's something I should probably be tapping into.

So who else is doing some Nanowrimo come November? Who's with me?! What are you planning to write?

2 comments:

Hanny said...

Hi!
So cool that you like to write too, just like me. I joined NaNoWriMo last year for the first time. it was super fun! never finnished my novel now im half way trough it.
Im not sure what i will write for this year nanowrimo.Maybe some of my many romance novels or maybe my young adult novel.

Beth Howard said...

Halfway is really good! The hard part's just sitting down and doing it. Hopefully I'll make some good progress this year :D