Monday, November 21, 2011

Movie Review: I Love You Phillip Morris


I Love You Phillip Morris_01, originally uploaded by Celine.Q.
After being intrigued by this movie when I first heard about (as I am with pretty much anything featuring Ewan McGregor) and then having several friends tell (especially Halo - hey, girl!) me I had to see it... I finally did.

And it was just as weird and strange and kinda awesome as I thought. If you're a fan of offbeat romantic comedies or black comedies (think A Life Less Ordinary or Clay Pigeons... or some bizarre marriage of the two with some gay sex thrown in), you'll dig it. If you're freaked out by dudes making out, this is soooo not the movie for you (also probably not the blog for you, just fyi). In other words? I'd say most of you reading this now will probably be fans, so check it out! Currently available for instant view on Netflix.

No comments: