Monday, January 10, 2011

Merlin Season 3 Premiere


Serious Merlin, originally uploaded by wildemoon.
There be spoilers below, so read at your own risk if you haven't seen it and you mind ;)

We finally got it here in the States this past Friday on SyFy (I may hate what they've become, but they still give me what I want sometimes). In any case, I am thrilled. Yes, okay, Merlin's still dumber than he should be sometimes (really? no one suspected Morgana AT ALL?!), but I'm so happy to see this season starting with a bang.

We aren't slowly building up to something maybe happening - shit's going down right now. Morgana and Morgeuse are already maneuvering to take over Camelot, Merlin got grabbed by the dragon (poor kid... got a pity save), and I think that awesomeness will abound. I was worried since season two got a little too childish for me at times (there were multiple poop jokes in season 2 episode 1 alone - ick), but it seems they've figured things out now. Can't wait for next week!

No comments: