Thursday, December 2, 2010

For the Fic Fans


Transparent Computer Screen, originally uploaded by pewter_camaro.
I've finally made some progress adding fan fiction to my fic site, Whispering Moon (not to be confused with my dream blog by the same name). So if you happen to be one of those folks who enjoy fic, I'd love to have you stop by and give me some ratings and reviews. It helps me know what folks are interested in, what unfinished fics to finish first, etc.

To join the fun, just go to http://www.biteyourtongue.net/wilde and sign on up!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

What script are you using? I've been looking for something similar!

Beth Howard said...

I do not for the life of me remember. As soon as I find something that still actually has the name on it someplace, I will let you know. lol