Friday, October 8, 2010

Hottie of the Week: Colin Morgan

Once again I'm visiting the Merlin universe because, well, I like it. And there's some serious eye candy on that show. This time I'm giving props to Colin Morgan, who plays the title character.

What's not to like about who's geeky, pale, Irish and has guest starred on Doctor Who? Don't lie, you loved him more with every word I typed there. Or I did anyway. I don't care so much what you think ;)

And despite looking like a kid, he's actually only four years younger than me, so it isn't cradle robbing. Double woot! That's really all I have to say. Dorky boys with accents do it for me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Colin is the man!

Beth Howard said...

So true! :)

Anonymous said...

He's gorgeous, sweet, in one word he is GOOD!

Anonymous said...

I love merlin 3303C526