Friday, October 1, 2010

Hottie of the Week: Adam Lambert

Yes, add another name to the list of gay guys I'm sad I don't get to make out with. As you may have noticed on my blog, talent counts for a lot when I'm choosing my hotties. Adam's got that in abundance (how the HELL did he not win, America? I'm disappointed in you!). He also happens to be nice. Well, okay, he SEEMS nice. That's close enough, right?

He seems like someone I'd have a hell of a lot of fun hanging out with, and he owns it on stage. Okay, he SEEMS to own it. I've only seen videos because, um, expensive, y'all! But the love's still there. Anyone who wears that much glitter is fine in my book.

I want me some Glambert, but I'll just have to console myself with the fact that he's awesome enough to regularly make out with other hot guys for the enjoyment of us, his audience. Yay! Keep up the good work, babe!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG! I'm in love with Adam Lambert!! hehe He is currently the desktop image for all 3 of my monitors! (obsessed much?) When he came to Dallas a few weeks ago I left work early and drove through a monsoon from Shreveport to see him and then drove back after in the same storm!

He seemed like a super sweetheart at the concert! How he did not win is idol is beyond me!

~Kimberly B

Beth Howard said...

Ooooo, I'm so jealous that you got to see him live! With the honeymoon coming up, I couldn't justify the ticket price, sadly. Maybe next time :D