Thursday, August 12, 2010

Hottie of the Week: Stephen "Twitch" Boss

Because I'm in a So You Think You Can Dance happiness haze (I'm writing this prior to knowing the outcome of the finale, but since I love all three finalists, I feel sure I'll be happy), I have to showcase my second favorite hottie from the show. Shhh, don't tell Mark I'm cheating on him!

I love a good case of funny, geeky hot, and Twitch fits the bill perfectly. The hot abs he's hiding under the hip hop gear don't hurt either. Lucky Kherington! : sigh :

I've never been able to dance worth anything, so seeing guys and girls who can really move impresses me to no end. If those people happen to be funny and quirky and seem like nice people off the dance floor on top of it... Come on, how can you not love that grin?

Also... yeah, it's a day early. No idea why, it's just that kind of week ;)

No comments: