Friday, August 20, 2010

Hottie of the Week: Hugh Laurie

This one really needs no explanation. Any man that's this talented, attractive, silly... come ON. I may be a sucker for a British accent and a pair of pretty blue eyes, but I still say Hugh's a pretty obvious choice.

If you aren't a fan from the most familiar source, House, then maybe you've fallen in love with Hugh through his comedy work back in Britain. Hugh and Stephen Fry (who I also love dearly) made some beautifully weird music together.

Speaking of music, Hugh's also a talented musician. I'm going to go swoon now, so you just enjoy the pretty pictures :D


4 comments:

andrea said...

dang! I've drooled all over my keyboard now :)) who's going to clean that mess up?

Beth Howard said...

Yeah, but you had fun drooling :D

Your Lord and Master said...

THOSE EYES

Jessica said...

Definitely my favorite acting man. ;]