Friday, May 14, 2010

Hottie of the Week: Neil Patrick Harris

In honor of his appearance on Glee this upcoming week (SQUEEEEE!), Neil Patrick Harris is my hottie of the week. It's really hard not to love this guy. I admit that as much as I adored Doogie Howser, I never had a crush on him back then.

What turned it around for me (since I have only caught How I Met Your Mother irregularly - I KNOW, I suck) was Doctor Horrible's Sing-Along Blog. Joss Whedon is a god to me, so obviously I intended to watch. But Neil was so awesome that I was actually distracted from worshiping Joss's brilliance. He even distracted me from Nathan Fillion's incredible hotness.

And now my favorite guy I'd totally be sleeping with if I happened to be another hot guy is going to be on one of my current favorite shows: Glee! Hosting awards shows is great, and I admit to watching all the Harold & Kumar movies mostly for his cameos... but all this pales when compared to the epic win that will be NPH on Glee. I can't wait!

No comments: