Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Wedding Bells

This one's for everybody to join me in being dorky. Wes and I don't have any plans yet, do don't bother asking. But this is where I harass everyone else for my own assistance and amusement. What did you do for your wedding? Your honeymoon? What worked? What didn't? What would you do differently if you could do it all over again? If you aren't married but plan to be or just like thinking about cool, funky wedding ideas, what do you WANT to do? Promise I'll only steal the ideas I like. heh

And I should note that we may well run off and elope and leave the reception as the celebratory piece of it all that we share with other folks. We're cheap like that ;)

1 comment:

Amy (sublimatedangel) said...

http://offbeatbride.com/ is a fun place to look for inspiration if you haven't already stumbled across it.

Wishing you all the best... wedding planning can be stressful if you let it. It's important to remember that it's just one day in your life together, and make sure you nurture the relationship outside of the wedding madness... sometimes you'll both need to get away from anything related to "the big day" and a reminder of why you're doing it.