Monday, September 7, 2009

WoW Break

So starting September 19, I'll be doing something I haven't done in years - taking a break from World of Warcraft. It's been a long time coming, but I just need to take a couple months away and focus my energy elsewhere, plus save a few bucks a month. We're considering giving Aion a try and are giving the beta a go. I'm not madly in love, but... we'll see. It definitely has potential. In the meantime, I'm super excited to be getting Sims 3 sometime this week thanks to some Amazon gift cards. Woot woot!

I also got a new computer, and next week we'll be doing the same for Wes. Nothing super crazy fancy - just a new eMachine. It's still a major upgrade for me, and it's nice having a faster computer. The darn thing is ugly as sin, though, I admit - bright white. Yikes!

No comments: