Sunday, September 27, 2009

Dinner & the Breakfast Club

Last night was pretty awesome. First? Dinner with the ladies. I love girls' nights! We hit Fireside Pies in Grapevine - the crust is absolutely amazing. Yuuuuummy! And it was just good seeing everybody and chatting and relaxing.

After I got home, Wes and I headed out to the Denton Movie Tavern to see their midnight movie of the week - The Breakfast Club. That is without question the best 80s movie ever (followed by My Best Friend is a Vampire - yes, I know you haven't seen that one... no one has, it seems). It was just plain fun getting to see it in the theater. <3

2 comments:

Aunt Becky said...

We used to have a theater that did old movies on Saturday nights at midnight. It was awesome and it was always packed. The best ever? Pink Floyd: The Wall.

David said...

The Breakfast Club was the best. Everyone can relate to a character. We watched it with my 16 and 18 year old daughters when they were here last summer. It was fun sharing a movie between generations.